"Big Eid" Fun pack
What are we doing to revive the spirit of Eid?
Lets make it an Eid for the kids to remember!
Here are a few tips and ideas:
1. Decorate the house and put up colourful balloons and Eid Mubarak signs found in the “Fun Pack”
2. Get gifts for the family, or together with the kids make some! You can get some ideas at https://www.pinterest.co.uk/renaali84/eid-kids-games-and-crafts/
3. Play your favourite games together with the family. Pull out any board games/activites you have and then let the family vote what to play!
4. Use our pack! Download it for free, print it out and get started!
Note: All Packs will be sent out on Monday 27th July
To download the pack, comment on the Instagram or facebook post below, and tag a friend or two. You may even win the competition!
Then enter your email address in the form below
View this post on Instagram
It's time for a GIVEAWAY! We'll be picking 3+ winners! After seeing the success of our Eid fun pack last Eid, we have decided to go even BIGGER for Big Eid! An all new Eid fun pack full of fun activities, arts and crafts, an escape room type challenge and even a competition with prizes! Best thing about it? Every entry will receive a pack via email, so even if you don't win the physical pack you can print it yourself! How to enter Follow our page Tag 2-3 friends below, followed by the email address you'd like your pack sent to Share this post in your story and tag us! We are running this giveaway on Facebook and Instagram. Enter each one to increase your chances to win! Giveaway ends Sunday 26th July at 10pm Uk time Winners will be announced on Monday 27th July 7pm #giveaway #free #win #eid #fun #pack #eidmubarak #eidfun #giveawaycontest #giveaways #contest #kids #children #bigeid #eiduladha #eidforkids #eiddecorations #winwin #prize #prizes #prizegiveaway #giveawaytime
1. Put the Eid gifts in a locked room/ cupboard
2. Place the key in a purse, out of view and ready to be found later on
3. Give children the decoder and tell them they will need to find the numbers for each task.
4. Give them task 1 to begin and give each following task after the competition of the previous one.
By working out the secret word using the decoder, they will find out the key is in your purse and can then unlock the door/cupboard to get the Eid gifts.
Task 1 number: 4 -> P
Task 2 number: 10 -> U
Task 3 number: 15 -> R
Task 4 number: 5 -> S
Task 5 number: 6-> E
Secret word = PURSE
Task 3- Surah challenge answers:
1. Surah Ankaboot
2. Surah Nuh
3. Surah Teen
4. Surah Layl
5. Surah Hajj
6. Surah Najm
7. Surah Feel
8. Surah Alaq
9. Surah Ra’ad
10. Surah Qalam
11. Surah Qamar
12. Surah Waqiah
1. Publish a book
2. Make Slime
3. Blow Bubbles
4. Make a fort out of pillows and blankets
5. Go on a nature hunt in your garden
6. Decorate a window with art
7. Try a new recipe
8. Make greeting cards
9. Make your own flashcards
10.See what you can make from a cardboard box
11. Draw comics
12. Write a letter to a friend
13. Create chalk drawings
14. Paint with water
16. Read a book out loud to your per / sibling
17. Make Playdoh
18. Create a faiy garden
19. Perform a puppet show
20.Put your costumes together and make a new character
21. Make your own popsicles
22. Make a journal and write in it daily
23. Paint rocks
24. Do a puzzle
25. Plant seeds
26. Make Shadow puppets with a flashlight
27.Invent a new game
28. Set up a pretend shop in your room- what will you ‘sell’?
29. Make a mosque from a cardboard box
30.Have a Quran or Nasheed competition
+44 7784 032 496
1164-1166 Stratford Road